Monday, November 28, 2011

christmas decorations

This Thanksgiving my mother in law, sisters in law and I all had crafts we worked on while the boys watched football or played with Kutler my nephew. Here are the crafts I did!
I made this tree skirt and it was all no sew! I absolutely love it! My mother in law is making a plaid one that I am ready to see the finished product. My sister in law is also doing one that is red and white that I hope she has time to get it done cause it will look awesome once it is done.

Here is the burlap wreath I also did which I absolutely can't believe I came up with something so cool!
I am sort of obsessed with burlap nowadays. I have super cute christmas ornaments I still need to take pictures of that match all this stuff as well and I will post them in the next few days.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment